Chevy Cruze Lease
Chevy Cruze Lease now available! It is good to see Chevrolet back in the car leasing business and the Chevy Cruze Lease is a good one. Normally, leases on newly released cars like the Cruze LS is a little bit cost prohibitive due to their unknown resale value. GM is offering a pretty reasonable car lease deal on the Cruze LS: $159.00 a month, $1899 down for 39 months. This translates to an LVR (Lease Value Ratio) of 1.28% which is not too bad. Perhaps, what is even better than the chevy cruze lease offer, is the car itself.
Chevy Cruze Lease: LS Details and Specs
What’s to like about the new, Cruze? Economy and fun. Reasonable Car Lease deals in this price range are usually only available from Honda Civics, Toyota Corollas and Volkswagen Jettas. The Cruze actually offers a newer, sportier design, as well as a few other advantages over the rest of these cars:
- Better Gas Mileage: The Turbo Charged 138HP, 1.4L provides 24/36MPG. The 1.8HP, 138HP non-turbo, 6-Speed Manual featured on the Base Chevy Cruze LS lease should get you even better than that. Highway Fuel Estimates for the Cruze LS are around. 40MPG. When you consider the large, 15.6 Gallon Tank of a car that averages 40MPG on the highway, you can expect to go up to 600 miles on a single, tank of fuel. That is quite the cruising range – hence the name Cruze?
- More Passenger Room: The Cruze gives you more passenger leg and head room than either the Corolla or Civic.
- More Cargo Room: The Cruze has about 20% more cargo room than either the Corolla or Civic.
- Style and Fun: This is certainly a subjective term, but I bet most people would agree the Cruze look like a heckuva lot more fun than a Toyota or Honda. When you factor in the 1.4L Turbo engine of the upper trim levels, the Cruze is an impressive, economical sports car
- Standard Features: Includes on the Manual Transmission base model is electronic stability control, 4-Wheel ABS Brakes, 16” Wheels and both On-Star and XM Radio.
Turning in Your Chevy Cruze Lease
Ask your dealer if you can get the 39 month term reduced to 36 months. Otherwise, depending on the state you reside in, you will be paying taxes and registration fees with only 3 months to go on the lease. Watch your mileage. The 12,000 miles per year is generous enough, but if you go over that, the fee is unreasonably high, at .20 per mile.
Chevy Cruze Lease:
Other Lease and Purchasing Options on the Chevy Cruze
If I were looking into a Chevy Cruze Lease, I would rather put no money down and make a higher monthly payment of around $205-$210. Furthermore, I would ask the dealer about leasing the sportier, Turbo Charged models: LT, LTZ, The Base Price of the Cruze Turbo Models is only $2,000 higher which should only raise your payment by $40-$50. Ask them for a better deal!
Chevy Cruze Lease Value
|Cruze LS Base Model|
Leases are subject to change. Ask your dealer for an even better deal on a Chevy Cruze Lease.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!